Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on a link from Amazon or another of my advertising affliates, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
Christmas is such a magical time and I love the rustic Christmas decor. I had to create a wreath that had the look and feel of Christmas with a rustic touch. This wreath is simple to make and only takes a few minutes.
Below are some affiliate links and I may make a commission for purchases made through the following links.
Evergreen branches with pine cones (artificial)
Hot Glue Gun
- To create the wreath, lay the evergreen branches and the berries where you like them. I placed them at the bottom of the wreath with the berries going towards the top fo the wreath.
- Attach everything with Paddle Wire 20 Gauge 4 Ounces/Pkg-Green and Adhesive Technologies 05694 Mini Hi-Temp Glue Gun (& Combo Pack) Glue Gun & Glue Sticks.
- Add the bow where the evergreen branches meet. I find bows hard to make, but I followed this tutorial and used one layer to make the bow on my wreath and for the middle part of my bow, I wrapped it with twine instead of using the ribbon. Bow Tutorial Link: http://www.mommysuite.com/diy-burlap-bow-tutorial/
- Hot glue the bell ornament to the wreath. I just cut the ornament hanger off and used the bell as a wreath decoration. The bell ornament came with the pinecones and the berries attached to it. Choose any ornament that matches your wreath.
- Your rustic Christmas wreath is ready to decorate your home for the holidays.